Follow these steps to iInstall 3DS R4 (Red and Black Box)
- 1. Insert your memory card to the card reader that you can get from the Pack R4i 3DS.
- 2. Insert the card reader to your computer.
- 3. Format the card by right-clicking on it and selecting “Format.”
- Note: Click on “Start” that you can find at the left corner on the bottom of your screen, click on “My Computer” and then right-click on the memory card icon.
- 4. Select “FAT 32” and get the check mark off the “Quick format” option then click “Start.”
- 5. Download only the latest version of R4i SDHC 3DS English or the regional language pack you would like to install.
- 6. Unzip the folder. Do a right-click on it and select “Extract.”
- Note: The extraction process needs winrar or winzip.
- (Expect to find files called moonmemo, R4iMenu, moonshl2, R4-‘date’_
- 7. Select all these items and copy them. Note: Click-drag all four elements, right-click on them and select “Copy.”
- 8. Copy all the files to your memory card.
Note: Right-click on its icon and select “Paste.”
- 9. Eject the memory card and insert it into the R4 3DS.